segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2009

Alone, together


Some people think that are always right, others are quiet and uptight, others they seem so very nice, in fact they might feel sad and wrong. I can't see the sunshine, i'll be waiting for you baby, 'cause i'm true. Sit me down, shut me up, i'll calm down and i'll get along with you.
A stubborn way to turn your back, this I've tried and now refuse.

No choice now, it's too late. Let him go, he gave up, i gave up.
Things, they have changed in such a permanent way, life seems unreal. People tried, felt so right giving themselves good advice. The world is over but i don't care 'cause i am with you. Now i've got to explain, things, they have changed in such a permanent way. Life seems unreal.
Well, little problems they're not yours, they're mine. Come on listen to what i say, i've got some secrets that'll make you stay.
And altogether it went well, together again like the beginnin'. I said, yes, it's between you and I.

Even when I'm alone, i'm not alone, we're together. It's meant to be.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário