sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2009

You make me whole when I'm feeling alone, yeah.


My heart stops when I think about him coming. When he moves, he takes my breath away. He comes and goes when he wants to. I'd do anything he wanted me to. He's everywhere that I wanna go. He gets me high when I'm feelin low. He's on the move like a rolling stone. Just one look cuts me to the bone.
Give me something to believe in, we won't live a lie. This life is but a dream. So wake me up 'cause I must be dreaming. I can't believe what my eyes are seeing. Yeah wake me up, I can't find a meaning. Nothing really matters when the world is sinking down. When it all falls down, who will you blame? I want to be what I'm not, I want to care a lot, I want to stop your fall, I want to take it all. We try to find our way, but we're falling down. Nothing to hold on to, no one there to catch you. Give us something to believe in, this life is not a dream!
Não tenho paciência pra escrever muito hoje, to mal denovo, dói tudo e eu nao consigo respirar!!! CAMARIM *-*
Bom, vou selecionar partes de músicas que dizem o que eu quero dizer, e záz.
Ah ver fotos recentes do meu nene, me fez feliz, apesar de tuuudo *-*
Only he knows the real me and I know that he won't let me down. There's nothing superficial, artificial you get just what you see.
You are the plug and I am the socket. You are the rock and I've come to rock it. You see the truth when I bring the bullshit. Inside a place. I know you're all mine. Inside a crowded room, your smile reminds me I'll be fine. You are the drug and I'm feeling higher. You sell your soul and I am the buyer. You're a b-boy record, and I am the DeeJay. Do what you want, when I want it my way. It's out of my hands but stuck in my mind. I'm falling for you to catch me.
Who am I to say I disagree? Who am I not to change a thing?
Take a trip in your mind, open up and find all the shit that you never knew, 'cause choices is why women don't try. Open up your mind, see what the fuck you can do.
Só mais uma coisinha, O QUE EU FAÇO? Eu quero demais ir amanhã, mas meu bom senso me diz que não é uma boa idéia. E o que eu decido? S e pelo menos fosse como antes...
Hello tomorrow and good-bye to yesterday, we've been waiting for this moment and we still don't know what to say. We may never find the answers or know the reason why we both decided we should say good-bye. I've been waiting for the day, I'm still waiting for tomorrow, tired of living in yesterday. I've been waiting for the day I'd be over you. Got to move on and keep it together. Forget the things that you've said and you've done, that's in the past, here comes the sun.
Tá, eu vou seguir meu bom senso, bjs. É ridícula essa minha dúvida.
All this doubt in my head, it won't let me go. If I died, would you notice? Would you even care?
Can't you see I want to lock my door and shut out all the world surrounding me? Safe from the problems and the pressures caused by insecurities. Feel like everybody else just needs to see through different eyes. From the outside looking in we shout the anthem of our lives. I feel the pain each time I try, but I'll fight the bitter end to find a way. Can't you see I want to find my own direction on this busy one-way street, where all the influential people never bother helping me?
Ok, deixando as reclamações e revoltas de lado, eu tenho coisas a agradecer até! :O Milagre! *-*
Então, Deus, obrigada, obrigada por estar me enxergando agora! É NÓS! *-*
Oh, how can i forget to thank for the best thing that could ever happened to me?! David, you're ALL I need, I love you so, more and more.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário