domingo, 14 de junho de 2009

This heart, it beats, beats for only you, my heart is yours.


I am finding out that maybe I was wrong, that I've fallen down and I can't do this alone. Stay with me, this is what I need, please? I am nothing now and it's been so long since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope. This time I will be listening to you.
O que pode me deixar mais feliz do que te ver e saber que o que é nosso tá guardado em mim e em ti? Apenas isso basta. Ver que talvez aquelas pessoas que tanto queriam que eu desistisse, pro meu bem até, começam a "dar-se por vencidas" e de certa forma "ajudar", me faz ter uma idéia da minha persistência. E eu acredito mais, acredito mais em nós.
Como eu já falei mil vezes, tudo tem que ter uma explicação, só que nós demoramos às vezes pra encontrá-la. Nada acontece por acaso, nada mesmo, então, que motivo teria pra tudo isso ter acontecido comigo de maneira tão assustadoramente rápida? '-' E por que isso tem durado tanto, e parece que nunca vai acabar, e não vai. It's meant to be, since the beginning.
This time all what I want is you, there is no one else who can take your place. This time you burn me with your eyes. I've seen it all and it's never enough, it keeps leaving me needing you. I try to make my way to you, but still i feel so lost. I don't know what else I can do. I know I'm not there yet, but don't let me stay here alone.
Take me away, I've got nothing left to say.
E se hoje eu me sinto bem, fique orgulhoso de você mesmo David Phillippe Desrosiers.
Não há razão maior no mundo pra que eu me mantenha erguida. You're de direction I follow to get home, when I feel like I can't go on, you tell me to go. It's like I can't feel a thing without you around. I can't think of anybody else who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you. Meant to be together, made for no one but each other. So please give me a hand, give me your lesson on how to steal a heart as fast as you stole mine.
Eu te amo, mais do que ontem.

Um comentário: