sábado, 27 de junho de 2009

one kiss, it's easy to see you and me.


In the dark it's getting hard to breathe, suffocating. Something's wrong, I feel so incomplete. They stop and stare and try to drag us down. Light the fuse, flip the switch. Baby, hold your ground. You and me, they wanna break us. Let's shake it up 'cause they will never take us. Set off all the fires, set off your alarms. I don't care what they say 'cause they don't know who we are. They can give us all they got. You're all I want. All their fears, watch them all come true. All their words are well offered and tell us what to do. Hit and run, there's nothing left to prove. Break their hold, slip away. Forever me and you. You're all I want.
Consegui me sentir bem como me sentia antes. Depois de um tempo, mas consegui. Sinto falta das coisas mais simples possíveis. Saudade, saudade, saudade, que sentimento cruel.
I am restless, and I keep trembling. Everyone watch me as I descend into a feeling that's overwhelming me. I finally stopped, stopped making sense. I can't stop talking to myself. Run, don't walk, the sky is falling through. Don't talk, tonight I'm so confused, I'm lost, I'm lost with you. I don't care where we are, or where were heading to, but I know I'm lost, I'm lost with you, with you. Clock keeps ticking, times running out. Where were heading there's no heading back. Tripping, ugly, I'm losing ground.
Se o tempo é uma ilusão por que ele tortura tanto? Por que esperar? Por que é tão ruim ter que esperar? Esperar no sentido de não ter logo o que se quer, não no sentido de ter expectativas. Esperar uma coisa incerta é o pior. Mas pra mim é tão certo.
For the record, when I'm with you things are looking better, for once everything is brighter than the darkness before you.
É tão certo, que eu acredito ainda.
You and me, everything that could be. Stay as long as you like. Let's get reckless. Right here's where the party starts. With you and me all alone, no one has to know. It's obvious to me how it's gonna be. Obvious when you come close to me. Hold me now, before we run out of time.
Parece que sempre estivemos juntos, mas eu tive que viajar. Logo, logo, estarei de volta.
You've got control of me. Is this the end of me? ‘Cause I just can't cut up the strings, I'm coming back for more. Don't let your heart go, please don't walk away.
David P. Desrosiers, obrigada por não me deixar cair. Eu te amo.
Agora, the other side of my life. Acabei de falar algo pro Maurício que resume bem o que eu pretendia escrever: "nem eu sei o que pensar asioduid". Fato. O que é pra pensar? Não tem nada, eu fico fazendo drama, mas é bem mais simples do que parece. O que nunca começou, o que nunca existiu, nunca pode ser abalado, muito menos terminar. BINGO! Tô com frio, vou me entupir de doce e catar os pedaços dos meus órgãos no moedor. OBRIGADA POR ISSO! Por que não some de vez então? /aver. É tão difícil assim?

Um comentário: