quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2009

when love takes over, you can't deny;


Its complicated, it always is, that's just the way it goes. Feels like the wait it's so long for this, i wonder if it shows. Under water now i can breath. It never felt so good, 'cause i can feel it coming over me, i wouldn't stop it if i could. Looking out for you to hold my hand, it feels like i could fall.
You are the music. You are the reason i believe. You are the seasons. You are the blessing i receive. You are the answer. You are inspiration, and you take me to the place I've never been before.
By now you know that i'd come for you, no one but you, yes i'd come for you, but only if you told me to. And i'd fight for you, i'd lie, it's true. Give my life for you, you know i'd always come for you. My mind was closing, now i'm believing, i finally know just what it means to let someone in. To see the side of me that no one does or ever will.
No matter what gets in my way, as long as there's still life in me, no matter what, remember, you know i'll always come for you.
Hoje eu te sinto tão meu, tão aqui, como poderia ser diferente?
eu te amo a cada minuto mais.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário