sábado, 4 de julho de 2009


Summer won't come until you arrive, the sun doesn't shine if you're not here. Ain't no winter cold enough to make me not to think about you. There's no place for me now, I've got nowhere to hide. You bring me life. I don't care if you're not like me, if I'm not like you, I'm ready to stand everything but you far from me. Forever young, perfectly, lovely. You are my life. You are all my life now. There's no regret, no remedy. Is this a love history? Is this what we all look for? Is this a tragedy? Is this just a dream? No need, no definition. Just breathe, breathe close to me. Stay here, stay close to me.
I miss you today, I miss my soul, I miss you so, I miss you each and everyday.
If this is wrong or stupid, who's gonna blame me? I won't care as long as you are here with me. Nothing matters while you're away, I can't think about a thing. The pain I feel when you're not around makes me blind. Nothing matters while you're here. The love I feel when you're by myside makes me blind, makes me happy, makes me complete.
I love you more than yesterday.
Tomorrow I will love you more than today.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário