terça-feira, 21 de julho de 2009

I'm too busy loving you;


You make me fall so hard, my love you are. It only matters how we feel, my heart is open, there's no fear and I'm not scared to loose you, like people talk. Our love will stand the test of time, no matter what they say, you're mine. I stand by every word. You see that's me.
If you’re not the one, how come I get lonely when you’re not around? Let people talk, they don't get it at all.
Time's passing by and i'm still trying to find a way, believe me.
Too fast, too strong, too hard to get along. What if tomorrow never comes? Are you ready for this? I'm not. Don't wait 'till tomorrow, let me see you, let me hear you.
Can't stop thinking of you because I'm always, I'm thinking of you always. You, you're the one I love. All those years, I know it doesn't make sense, but still it's hard to stop. Won't give up, gotta let you know, although it hurts. I know it doesn't make sense, but still it's you.
eu te amo.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário