terça-feira, 21 de julho de 2009

I came to look for you;


They don't know how you make me feel. It's sweet like honey on my fingertips, it's on my lips. It's no secret anymore, you're here and nothing's like before, don't ever wanna let you go. I have lost my mind, I am lost in time, I can barely think of anything straight, I can barely feel anything real. I guess this is growing up. I'm feeling things are about to change. I better change before it's too late.
You've got my head spinning, heart beating out of my chest. My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me. Stay quiet, stay near, stay close, they can't hear. So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing, that rendered me.
Now I know it's too late to try to get you out of my mind.
volta, que eu preciso de ti :3 <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário