segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2009

sweet deep dimples.

I keep your smile just for me, memories, that's all I've got now. I'll never ask you anyway. There are so many doubts, but I'll never ask you anyway. Forgive me my cowardice, call me coward if you want. I forgot all that i could. I just miss you. I can't change it, but I can hide, that's what I do. I just wonder what YOU hide behind your sweet dimples. Away from you I feel strong, but I don't wanna be strong. I try not to move myself when you're around, but why do you do this? And why can't you tell me what you're thinking while you're looking at me this way, with THIS smile on your face? I'll never ask you anyway. I believe that sometimes, silence can explain things better. I'll keep just you smile for me. I don't like to hear about her, but it's better than not to hear you voice. Forgive me my weakness, but I won't ignore or forget you. Oh this I tried and now refuse, it never works how it should. I can't understand the way you act, but I'll never ask you anyway. Just let me look at you, one second it's enough, i just wanna carry your smile with me. Don't ask me anything and be assured that I'll never ask you anyway.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário