quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2009

Don't blink, don't close your eyes

most of all don't apologize.

There's a patch of blue in the stormy sky, a memory of a brighter time. When everything was new, and less watered down, before the summer turned to brown.Don't say you can't believe it now, that you're almost settled down, 'cause you'll be right here, when I come back around.

Estou realmente muito feliz por ter o som do meu computador de volta <3

It's so hard to say that I'm sorry, I'll make everything alright. I'm sorry, it's all that I can say. You mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done if I could start again, I'd throw it all away to the shadows of regret, and you would have the best of me. I know that I can't take back all of the mistakes but I will try. Although it's not easy, I know you believe me, 'cause I would not lie. Don't believe their lies. Don't bring jealous eyes. They don't understand. I won't break your heart, I won't bring you down.

Ontem e hoje passei o tempo todo planejando meu futuro próximo, muito bom. Eu sei que vai dar tudo certo, um ou outro imprevisto, mas sempre o resultado final que eu planejo. Falta tão pouco, eu nunca estive tão perto. Nunca quis tanto ser alguém, nunca tive tão claro um objetivo sério, Ufrgs. É só o primeiro passo da minha vida, da vida que eu quero, que eu faço, que eu sonho e que eu vou ter. O caminho até lá é um detalhe, mas pode ser bem mais agradável, rs.

e, eu te amo sempre mais, nene <3



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário