quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

always, all ways you and me

I can't get over these butterflies in my stomach. I'm dizzy-drunk and spinning like i'm on some sort of playground merry-go-round, but i don't ever want to stop. No foot on the ground and it's always picking up speed, just let me throw my head back and scream. Join me. This feeling is better when it's shared, especially with the one that's always behind closed lids when i shut my eyes. Make these hallucinations the real deal. We are polar opposites: fire and water, night and day and i see everything inside of me i wish i could do and be inside of you. If you are the night and i am the daytime, let me shine on you. Light up your life because i'm sure i can. I have confidence baby, but it faulters and i'm left a stuttering mess when your green eyes lock and intertwine with mine. I need to look away because i feel like i'm choking on air and can't think the right way when our gazes meet. So much is said through eye contact, they say your eyes are the window to your soul. i'm like an open book, one glance into my eyes and you've seen all the chapters that make me complete. Be my epilogue. I keep quiet but there are millions of thoughts running through my mind. I'm a puzzle, can you fit in the pieces missing? i want to be complete and i'm sure you hold a few important ones. This isn't a key to my heart around my neck, my heart is a piece of a puzzle that's gone missing and maybe you have it right there in the pocket of your jeans. Who knows? Only time will tell. Blushing cheeks and sweaty palms are symptoms of middle school crushes which i haven't felt in years, but way to make old habits arise. Pneumonia has worse symptoms, but crushes do exactly what they say they do; crush. I've survived pneumonia, maybe i can survive you too, are you just as serious? Deadly serious? I'm catching myself from making a fool out of myself, but i know one day it's just gonna slip. Throw me more half smiles and winks and i'm a lost cause. I rarely swoon, but boy, you're an exception. You're wrapping around me, suffocating me but in a comforting sort of way that lingers when you're gone and i'm craving it again like a bad habit. I promise i'm not so much of a flake, a mystery as i make myself out to be. I just don't like to give myself away all in one swoop.Want more? Keep coming back and i'll always have something new to give.
Promise.

Eu senti algo muito estranho hoje, como se eu precisasse de ti aqui comigo, mais do que nunca. Um certo desespero, um medo absurdo, uma dor por lembrar de tudo que eu ouço e tenho que fingir que não me afeta, afeta sim. Eu te quero tanto, eu te amo tanto, que às vezes eu esqueço que não depende só de mim. Tem tanta coisa envolvida, tanta gente envolvida, eu sempre acho que o que eu sinto é suficiente pra passar por tudo isso, mas não depende só de mim, não depende, se dependesse, eu não estaria aqui escrevendo no blog, eu estaria contigo, grudada, rs. And i wait 'till i'm on my own, and i wait for you to see all the time i spend alone now, won't comfort me. Always, all ways. And i'm sorry for what happened, but i want you now to see that i'm changing all my actions, i don't wanna set you free. 'Cause i'm waiting for you, yeah i'm waiting for you. Always, all ways me and you.

Talvez eu não esteja errada, talvez o que eu sinto baste.

EU TE AMO <3


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário