domingo, 11 de outubro de 2009

no one can break what is so unbreakable.


One day I woke up, realized that I'm not who I was anymore. Then the next day I woke up, and found myself back then. Why, oh why baby, do you have to do this to me? Why, oh why baby, do this always happen to me? You always break my heart, but I always happen to go back to you. I don't know, baby. One week later I woke up and realized that there was nobody left for me. This is why I need you baby. I need you, I need you, I want you baby. This can't happen anymore. You can't leave me anymore. My heart can't break anymore.

Esse feriadão, tantos dias em casa, sem nada pra fazer, sem nada que eu queira fazer, e agora essa chuva, eu lembro tanto de ti e dói tanto não te ter por perto. Não ter ninguém por perto. Tem sempre muita gente em volta, mas nunca ninguém perto. Pior do que não ter ninguém, é sentir-se sozinho tendo muita gente ao redor.

I couldn't sleep last night. I thought of you. When you were mine, you know. We had it all in front of us. You were the one I was in love. You know, I'd do it all again for you. Dedicated to the one I'll always love, the one who really messed me up. I've got nowhere else to go. I swear I'd do it all again for you.

Eu não sei se eu quero que o tempo nunca passe, ou se eu quero que ele passe voando. Eu não sei se o tempo vai melhorar as coisas, ou só piorar tudo. Não sei se eu vou sentir falta de agora, se eu vou me arrepender de alguma coisa. Provavelmente vou. Mas eu quero que o tempo passe logo, passe voando, eu quero não ter tempo pra sentir falta de nada. Já sinto falta de muita coisa e de muita gente, e isso não me adianta de nada.

When these pillars get pulled down, it will be you who wears the crown. I'll owe everything to you. You're my guiding lightning strike. I can't find the words to say, they're overdue. I'd travel half the world to say: "I belong to you".

Eu só queria ser menos dependente dos outros, de todo mundo.
Eu te amo, amor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário